Terms of Service
External Links Disclaimer
For convenience and informational purposes only, the Public Policy Network (PPN) provides links to external websites. These sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source and cannot be obtained from the Bank.
The Bank is not responsible for the content of external websites linked to or referenced from its PPN. The Bank neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these external websites. Users should be aware that when they select a link on the PPN to an external website, they are leaving the PPN. When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving the PPN and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the external website.
Blog Comment Policy
The goal of our FHLB Des Moines Strengthening Communities Together (SCT) blog is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible. We are excited that you want to be part of the conversation and we encourage your comments.
Please be aware that comments are monitored by FHLB Des Moines staff, and we reserve the right not to post comments that are off-topic or promotional in nature. Additionally, all links posted as comments will be reviewed and may be deleted. We ask that comments remain "on-topic" which means that they must relate to the topic being discussed within the blog post or a previous comment existing within the same comment thread.
By posting on our SCT blog, you give FHLB Des Moines the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify and use your submissions for any purpose, in any form and on any media. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by FHLB Des Moines in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitation of business.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Spam comments or post the same note more than once.
Posted comments and opinions do not necessarily represent the views of FHLB Des Moines. A violation of the Blog Comment Policy may cause the author to be blocked from commenting.